Delegates are required to pass Stage 1 - Preparatory Course before they can attend Stage 2 - Classroom Training.
The 4 days classroom training will be held in the BK SURCO Training Centre (1908, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong) from 9:30am to 5:30pm (includes one hour for lunch).
Training materials will be distributed to delegates on the first day of training:
- Presentation slides, ancillary notes, Q&A
- Copies of NEC4 Engineering Construction Contract Bundle
Stage 2 covers eight half-day modules of important aspects of NEC with case studies, interactive exercises and discussion:
- Introduction, Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation and Project Setup
- Collaboration and Team Integration
- Contract, Subcontract and Supplier; Administration
- Risk and Programme
- Lump Sum and Target Cost Financial Management
- Management of Change
- Accounts and Project Closure
Continuous assessment marks (maximum of 20) will be assessed by the tutor based on delegates’ performance (in terms of understanding, participation, and application of knowledge) during the 4 days training.
Course delegates can print their online course attendance certificate following successful completion of the 4 days training.
All classroom training must be completed and the course assessment passed before delegates can take part in Stage 3.